Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Math Endowment Fund



My girl received this award today. Her daddy and I are so thrilled. Of course she had always performed very very well academically. But this is the first time she received a money gift, courtesy of the Ivy Sy Math Endowment Fund Scholarship (2008).

The requirements are: the student's Math grades for the past 3 gradings must be 95 or higher. My girl's grades are either 99 or 98. The student's Math CEM should be 95 or above. My girl got 99+. So, we applied last month. I thought we would not be able to get the award because we received no phone call. And there are more qualified students out there who have won in Math competitions. Out of the many students who applied for this endowment fund, only 2 students from grade 5 and grade 6 are chosen. And one of them is my girl! To God be the glory!

No comments: